Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Luongo... has his time in Vancouver come to an end?

Hey guys... i know long time no post but college has been busy and i have had NO time for hockey.. yes it stinks but hey i'm loving it here!

but lets get to the hockey talk already!

Luongo. Is his time done here in Vancouver?

I honestly want Lui to stay.. i love him canuck or not he'll always have a special place in my hockey heart.

however many fans have become... "anti- Luongo" as i like to call it... and it kinda annoys me not only because he's my all time favorite player but because when he's in net and we win every one loves him but if he looses then everyone is against him. Just take your position and stand by it! enough with the flip flopping! Many of you are probably thinking that because he's my favorite player I have a bias and think that he is ALWAYS amazing well... your wrong. I've seen him play at his best and at his worst, and because he is my favorite i get frustrated with him very easily.. in fact there have been games where i have been caught yelling at the television in hopes that AV will hear me screaming "BENCH LUONGO!" because he looks like an absolute mess on the ice. I defend him when he needs to be defended but i will agree with people that criticize him to some extent.

I really don't know that is going to happen to Lui.. I want him to stay in Van. I think that Gillis will test the waters yet again but Lui will not be given starter position but Schnieds and Lu will "battle" for it and whoever does better gets it.. Lui wants to do whatever is best for the team, which shows that his heart is here... he is willing to do whatever it takes for the better of the team.. even if that means the that his time in Vancouver comes to an end.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete